Pages

Monday, 6 February 2012

Repeat if desired

Got up and took the train to city for some lunch at the Japanese place next to Capitol Square. I arrived there early and saw Jesslyn already there. Soon Huy arrived and I stood point waiting for others. I tried out this new walkie talkie app with Rebecca and yeah it was okay, I think the free "calls" is what makes it good. Soon everyone arrived and we had lunch.

We found out to our absolute dismay that the free ice cream only applied during dinner time. Regardless we still ended up eating. I ordered a bento box, the other guys on my table had ramen. Maybe I should've had ramen. Judging by the name of the place ramen would be their specialty. Next time then. The salad was really nice though. Then me Jibbie and Huy left first. Huy shouted us drinks at Starbucks.

We then arrived to Crossover where everyone was already there. David lent me his PSP with Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. Thank you so much David! Meetings were had and we decided to make the switch to Warrior. I personally like Warrior because it's so strong and hardcore. I remember Dan writing in his blog that this song wouldn't suit IJGK. I'll have to agree on that one. If I may give an honest opinion (without sounding mean (yeah this is going to sound mean won't it? Damnit.)) I have low confidence that most of IJGK will be able to pull it off. We're clearly not the hardcore and power moves type of people. Not everyone has the physical abilities to give that same effect. Maybe I'm wrong though, no one will know until we all try. But remember when people said Cry Cry lacked energy? Yeah that's kinda what I mean.

Afterwards we all played Mario Kart cause we're so cool like that. Then afterwards we just chilled and danced a little at studio 3. Opportunities were also missed. Next time guys.

Then came dinner, we decided to eat Mappen. I found out that they were now selling Japanese sweets. I was very pleased. When we got to the train station me, Dan and David were having a cross platform chat with Bec. It was highly amusing, for us that is.

Now at home I think I'll be proceeding to play KH:BBS until I get tired. Oh crap I'm never going to sleep.

Not thinking about charity concert, I can't wait to do Warrior in class on Wednesday.

Laters.


#
IONLHEESAOTBYEIATINIEBINTHNLCLISGYISYEITAHOSMNHETNEUWEOOVEDRGAIWWARSTUYMNUBSERYPO

No comments:

Post a Comment