Got up at like 2pm today, I forgot what time I actually went to bed. I was playing BBS last night and I got stuck at one of the bosses. The giant wheel thing kept jumping around and every time he landed a hit I took massive damage. By the way I'm playing on Proud mode so that's probably why.
I decided to head out to Parramatta. I ended up at the library cause I felt like getting my literature on and start reading all of the Sherlock Holmes stories. Unfortunately all the books were already on loan. No surprise, given the recent movies of course people would develop the interest in reading them. So I made the decision to go to Dymocks and find the first novel. When I got there they mostly had compilations and stuff. I was going to buy the first novel (A Study in Scarlet) and get the rest later when I saw The Complete Sherlock Holmes A Luxury Edition. I pretty much fanboyed. It was then I knew this book would be the start of my collection of awesome looking books. I may have one or two already but this was super cool.
 |
| Shiny cause it's wrapped in plastic |
After that I decided to go home and play more Kingdom Hearts. I realised that if I'm going to win in an RPG then I'm going to have to grind. Insert montage music! After a few minutes of fighting in the same room I proceeded to engage the boss. My hard work paid off. The boss did less damage to me so I hardly had to use any healing items. And easily enough I defeated him. Using Terra is difficult for me cause he's so slow compared to Sora and it's really hard to avoid getting hit. Usually with Sora my defence would be to land a hit before the enemy makes a move. But yeah Terra moves too slow and they attack me first. Guess I'm going to have to grind so I can take more hits.
No codes today, no one has solved my older ones so I might just stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment