Pages

Saturday, 18 February 2012

Carrying Capacity? Level Awesome

Yesterday I didn't blog mainly because nothing much happened save for buying shirts with Huy. Also because I was lazy.

Today I got up at around 10:30AM. I was supposed to catch the 11AM train but I clearly was going to miss it. I ended up being twenty minutes late. I told Huy and Elena to go to Kmart without me. The ended up buying the shirts before I arrived. Turns out that they took a bus from the station which explained their efficiency.

We walked back to the City area for lunch. Tina called Huy cause she had no friends so we met up in World Square for lunch, which was held at the nearby pub. I had the steak while Huy had the chicken. We had then come to the conclusion that the food was nowhere near as good as the one at Cook's Hill. I should take note to not eat there again.

Afterwards we headed to T2 so I could purchase my Gyokuro green tea. I also signed up for membership and I got a card that couldn't even fit in the card pockets of my wallet. Afterwards we went to Coles to buy yogurt for Whitney. Afterwards we realised that Whitney wasn't coming to rehearsals today. Hopefully the yogurt will last till Sunday. When we headed to Crossover Tina left to join her other friends.

The elevator was closed again, yet Jaye was having private class. Strange. Well not really. David, Dan and Carmen arrived and eventually we got in. After a bit of rehearsing we were asked to buy and bring over some water. We travelled to Coles to find the cheapest water. Deciding whether we should buy as much as we can, we ended up buying about twelve cases. We ended up filling an entire trolley as well as four of us carrying a pack by hand. Must of been interesting bringing up a trolley to the studio. We also found Jibbie waiting at the studio.

Picture stolen from Dan. I regret nothing.


Afterwards I took popping because nothing else was going on and it was $5. We learnt backsliding and box gliding.

Then Kelvin and Bec showed up so we did more practice. Kelvin was being his usual self during practice. Why am I mentioning this? No idea. All I know is that Kelvin was with us during said practice.

Afterwards we got kicked out for RnB. I didn't feel up to it so I skipped out on it. Kelvin also didn't want to do it for reasons. Jaye was still teaching Kpop class. Apparently he was teaching Clap. When he was watching the video he then proceeded to go back in the room to teach Crazy. WHAT.

Clare joined our circle. Kelvin was being troll as usual. Giving out random candies and testing Clare if she's Hogwarts material. Yeah too bad it doesn't really work twice. Unless you want to be fooled again.

Dinner time. We went to Eating World. I got the usual and I believe everyone else got theirs as well. Kelvin was throwing chocolates into my ramen as well as everyone else's foods. Bec also shared her dinner with Kelvin who ate nothing but chocolate. How nice haha.

We walked to Town Hall station. On the way David was being stalker on Kelbecca. He has much to learn Padawan. We all went our ways. Kelvin also took the train home. Most interesting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment