Pages

Friday, 24 February 2012

Make the right choice~

Despite me setting my alarm for 10:30am I ended up sleeping in until I got a call from Kelvin who was at campus. I got a small bite to eat before heading over to the city.

I got there early and wondered around Chinatown for a bit. I checked to see if Crossover was open and to my surprise it was. When I got up there Whitney was there as well as some randoms who booked on of the rooms for their own thing. I had to eat something so I left my stuff and went to Mappen.

After eating a tsuke soba and tempura sweet potato x2 I went back to the studio. Soon everyone arrived, and after taking Yuki and Ruby's photos we went into recording our audition tape.

Lack of space turned out to be a huge problem, formation changes were really hard and me and Dan's rolling part was real awkward (Y). Regardless the video turned out okay. I should definitely spend my time editing. My tailbone still hurts, though it wasn't a problem in Warrior since I figured out the proper way to land on my back. My real issue was my right knee. I may have to invest in some knee pads. I hope we get camo pants, it would go well with them.

Afterwards was the group photo, the second take was funny. Then some of us took kpop class which was Jaye Park's new song. The song is actually nice. I should listen to the whole thing when I get home. Others came back on their drink run. Carmen got me an ice tea. That was very nice of her. She also got Whitney yogurt. Delicious yogurt. Definitely the right choice.

Oh right, right now I'm typing this on my phone on the train. It saves me a heck of a lot of time cause I'm usually doing other things at home and also being lazy but I find this super productive to recount the day.

Anyway, we decided to eat dinner at Sussex Centre. I had the ramen at the Japanese place which I haven't ha in a while. I realise the ramen isn't actually as good as the other ramen. So far I only like the one at Gumshira and Menya noodle house. I should get the bento or katsu rice next time.

Kelvin and Rebecca joined us after having their own 'dinner' and then we talked and played fail card games.

We all went to station and on the way Kelvin decided to be a menace to society and tried to affiliate himself with us. One day we should all go to the music store and get a kazoo or another instrument, then we can be a band where people throw money at us to stop playing! Brilliant.

So this exists...

My brother told me to check out certain movies in the trailer section from Apple's website. Specifically these two.

and this


That's right. A movie about the 16th president fighting vampires and a movie about DDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment