Pages

Thursday, 9 February 2012

Flaming garbage. What could possibly go wrong?

Dreams. People say dreams represent your innermost thoughts. Based on last night's dream, I certainly hope not.

Today was another one of those days where I stay home and do whatever. I decided to start the day doing exercise. By the end I made my back go sore, still not sure how that happened. Oh well, it'll probably go away by tomorrow.

When my mother came home after picking up my brother, she asked me to get some milk from the corner shop. I asked if I could drive and she said that I could. So exciting, I get to drive my mother's car which is the first time I get to drive a 4WD. Oh how technology has evolved. The handbrake is a switch! Also note to self, get magnetic plates. Reason so is that you don't end up covering one of the crash sensors with your plate. Every time I drove slowly the car would beep and warn me that I'm going to hit the area that my plate was placed. Anyways I got the milk and returned home.

Results
Number of crashes: 0
Number of deaths: 0

Mission Success!

I played more KH at home. I managed to finish 3 worlds in one play through. Now I'm about to go to Never Land.

Holy crap two new episodes of Naruto Shippuden today. I know what I'll be doing tonight. Speaking of nights. Nights are quite interesting. Looking up old TV show opening themes and such. It was agreed that Digimon Frontier had a good theme song. A rarity in english dubs.


I also looked up my favourite live action TV show, Power Rangers. Their early theme songs were incredibly laughable. Power Rangers In Space was by far the most ridiculous.


We get it. They're in SPACE.

Lightspeed Rescue was actually one of the first themes that I liked from the franchise.



Power Rangers Time Force was the most trippy one. The theme song was really trippy. Also everyone on that show felt really out of place. Reminds me of those old movies that are so bad that it's funny.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

The rest of the series was meh until Dino Thunder. I actually liked it cause it reminds me of the first Power Ranger series.
Theme song is nice too.

Woah wait. Dr Tommy Oliver? Tommy as in the green/white ranger in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ends up getting a PhD in Palaeontology? Not bad for someone who had to fight monsters all the time while studying. Not only is he a doctor in the show...

awesome moment when your childhood comes back

That's enough for today. Time to watch Naruto.

No comments:

Post a Comment